Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Moon Flower Bath Bombs

If you have not noticed i am really obsessed with these relaxing bath bombs. I really enjoyed the moon flower bath bombs because they did not have that over powering smell of amazing. If you are sensitive to smells these would be perfect because they smell amazing but its not so over powering where you might get a headache. I also love how these are just plain white bath bombs which gave me a break from the other bath bombs that would turn my bath tub different colors or have to fight with glitter to clean the bath tub which its pretty in the water but cleaning up glitter is the worse. These bath bombs are also perfect for people who have sensitive skin because they do not have those unnecessary ingredients that other bath bombs would have and these are also organic so no harmful chemicals. I love being able to read ingredients and know exactly what is in the product. These are a must for being who have been wanting to try bath bombs but didnt want the ones with colors or other ingredients.
Check them out: http://www.amazon.com/Moon-Flower-Aromatherapy-Bath-Bombs/dp/B01AZSLVCC?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

*disclaimer: i received these products at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*






10 comments:

  1. OMG awesome... I haven't had a chance to use bath bombs yet... I'm so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glitter. I would share these with my mom !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care for glitter but I love bath bombs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try these as well as other products u have posted. I've been trying to figure out how to do reviews on products as well.. Thank u for the wonderful reviews :) they make me wanna try things I haven't yet...

    ReplyDelete