Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Brush Hair straightener

I stopped straightening my hair because it was taking me about two hours to do it with one of those high end flat irons. As a mom i just didn't have the time anymore. I decided to buy the brush hair straightener that everyone was raving about and now i know why. I straightened my hair with the brush just like i would with the flat iron because i wanted to see the results just like i would with the iron and its easier to do sections instead of my entire head only because i have thick hair. It took about half a hour to do my entire head of hair which cut my time more than half. This made it so much easier to manage and i can finally do my hair again instead of putting in a pony tail. This is easier to use than my other flat iron and im not burning my hands like i normal would have. This brush hair straightener is well worth the money and i dont ever see myself going back to the time consuming flat iron. Buy yours here: http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Straightener-Azorro-Detangling-Straightening/dp/B019FW5V20?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00



13 comments:

  1. Loved your review of this product. I was skeptical about buying this item for my daughter but after reading your review I'm gonna go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this on my natural curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try this on my natural curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how long your hair is.... And this brush sounds awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how long your hair is.... And this brush sounds awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome review I too don't like flat irons just may get one of these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome review I too don't like flat irons just may get one of these

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off I love your hair and the review. I use an instyler (which I tend to burn myself on but only takes about 5-7 minutes to do my mid back length hair) as I have fluffy, puffy, natural curly, frizzy hair all wrapped in one. You made this sontd as it it would be good for me to get. I will be checking into this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your review. It makes me want to get a brush straightner.where did you get your brysh straightner? I would love one for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! That brush is amazing! You have such long thick hair, and if that brush can straighten that good on your hair then mine would be a breeze because it's so much shorter! Thanks for this awesome review! I def have you followed girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair is long. I can tell it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl! My hair is long as yours! this would help me out a lot

    ReplyDelete