Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Crunchy Robs Popcorn

So as some of you guys know I went on a vegan journey. I got to try some different flavors of the Crunchy Robs Popcorn and let me just say these are great tasting and very satisfying. Each flavor has such a unique taste that any picky eater would be satisfied with. My favorite was the Brazilian coconut popcorn. It has the right taste of sweet coconut and the salty goodness of popcorn. Whats great about the coconut is it doesnt over power the taste of popcorn either. The pineapple habanero gives out a nice spicy kick if you crave the spice. If you're not vegan dont worry because your're going to love this no matter what. My picky toddler even enjoyed the popcorn goodness, so its good for the whole family.

*disclaimer: i recieved this product for free in exchange for a honest review*



15 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully well thought out review! Really awesome job! Looks like a super super yummy snack, I am always looking for healthy kid friendly snacks and seeing your little guy there enjoying some delicious popcorn, I just might have tot try to find some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they are super delicious and need to buy some more because I'm craving them now lol

      Delete
  2. These look super delicious would love to try them even tho I'm not a vegan. The coconut flavor one sounds delicious ❤️❤️ Great review

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look super delicious would love to try them even tho I'm not a vegan. The coconut flavor one sounds delicious ❤️❤️ Great review

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look delicious!! Christopher Pittman

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tried sexy pop before.. I think these are made by the same company... But I'm not for sure... But I love there popcorn... So yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried sexy pop before.. I think these are made by the same company... But I'm not for sure... But I love there popcorn... So yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lil man is adorable but i think hubby enjoyed them much more love you Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lil man is adorable but i think hubby enjoyed them much more love you Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo those look good now i will have to try them...thanks for the honest review

    ReplyDelete
  10. yummy. Something I could truly enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review. I personally don't like new flavored popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds so Yummy! Love the review makes me hungry LOL! Would have to hide these if I got some my family will eat them before I get to it

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Bangin Cheddar Just made My day!

    ReplyDelete