Tuesday, March 22, 2016

E~raorganics dead sea mud therapy

How many people hate the smell of those sea mud masks? Well i found the solution. This dead sea mud therapy mask smells amazing maybe because it has lemongrass in it, i don't know but what i do know is this is a great product. This has really easy and clear instructions so, if you never used a face mask before don't worry its easy. After putting the mask on my face the tingling feeling starts and its my favorite part because it is telling me its working. Another great thing about the mud mask is the tightening feeling you get about 5 minutes in which helps with my wrinkles that are coming in. This is also very easy to remove. I usually do the minimum of 10 minutes because my toddler gets freaked out with the mud on my face (bonus). All it takes to get this wonderful product off is warm water and a clean wash clothe takes about a minute to get it all off. I am going to be using this as a weekly face mask because it works really well and i love how soft and smooth my face feels after i take the mask off. I also really love the fact i dont have to worry about the harsh chemicals getting caked on my face because its organic. You can buy yours here: http://www.amazon.com/Minimize-Moisturize-Detoxify-Exfoliate-Lemongrass/dp/B013KITQWG?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest review*




9 comments:

  1. I love your slipknot shirt Brittany 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love <3 went to their tour last year in september. I'm also going to shows

      Delete
  2. Great blog! Love the review! I'd love to try this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree about the way some of these face masks smell..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried any mud mask.great review loved pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried any mud mask.great review loved pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried one like this but this one looks like it covers way better by far :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one really looks like mud

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard mud mask are great for your skin! really need to try this

    ReplyDelete