Thursday, March 31, 2016

Eszentials fake wood diffuser

Words can not express how beautiful this diffuser is. When i look at it i just feel peace and relaxation. This diffuser would be perfect to use for a spa or a quiet office. I love how you can pick your favorite color to add to the beautiful diffuser and you can change the color really easy to match your mood. The timer option is a great addition as well because you don't want to have it running if your are not using it. I have mine in my front room because it matches my decor extremely well. I have brown furniture and couches. I love how easy it was to start using took about a minute to fill it with water and the essential oil i choose for that day. The cleaning process was a breeze as well and you need to clean it often but that's with any humidifier or diffuser. The material is also fairly smooth and easy to clean with a damp cloth for your dust which i cant avoid here in the desert. I have to say this one is my favorite diffuser so far but only because the design is just breathe taking.
Check it out: http://www.amazon.com/esZENtials-Ultrasonic-Essential-Aromatherapy-Humidifier/dp/B01B7O8ECS?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00



9 comments:

  1. Wow this one I love... I love the wood and different colors...I need one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Love it! This would be something I would use in my house. I love the different colors! You say its easy to use which is a win win for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! It looks rustic!!!

    ReplyDelete