Thursday, March 31, 2016

Ascot selection bath melts

Bath bombs are my hot topic. I love the smell of peppermint, peppermint makes me happy and i can focus with peppermint essential oils. The ascot selection from luxury aromatherapy are simple and smell amazing. These bath bombs bubble up when you put them in warm or hot water and its pretty neat to watch and my toddler even got a kick out of it. This bath bomb is white so no funky colors are going to come out of it, so no need to worry about your bath tub turning a funny color. These bath melts do have some herbs in them so it will have floating herbs in your bath water and i just rinse the tub out when i am done and that solves that problem. I love of they include little toothpicks in the packaging so its easier to open the individual wrap of each melt and you are not fighting with knifes or teeth trying to open it, trust me bath bombs don't taste as good as they smell. I really love this brand Berkshire Spa and the different selections they have are equally amazing and both smell really good. Im adding my first video to the blog to so you can see what i mean by bubbling.
 Check them out: http://www.amazon.com/Bath-Bombs-Gift-Set-Alternative/dp/B0164P1KSA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*

7 comments:

  1. I so want to try bath bombs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wonder how that feels. Never tried a bath bomb but I want to I used bath salt before tho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used a lot a bath bombs,I've never used one that I didn't like yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have issues with bath bombs and the residue they leave, but I keep trying. I would rather floating herbs than oil or dye!!! Great review.

    ReplyDelete