Sunday, March 20, 2016

E*raorganics face cleanser

The era-organics cleanse and restore face and body cleanser is a good face wash that's 100 percent natural. Its nice knowing you can wash your face and body without the harsh chemicals that can alter the pH levels of our skin. So i used this for four days before writing the blog post because i really wanted to get the feel of this product. I have what they call combination skin where its dry but oily and its prone to acne. I have noticed a difference with the acne which is a plus in my book. The only issue i had with this product is i had to also use a moisturizer after washing my face because i felt like it was drying my skin, but it could be the fact my skin was already dry to begin with. I also really love the smell of this product because it doesn't have those chemicals in it. I feel that my face is getting the care it needs with the era_organcis cleanse and restore face and body cleanser. I want to end this review letting you guys know this cleanser does exactly what its suppose to do and would recommend using this before putting harsh chemicals on your face like proactive. If you want to purchase this product you can get it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O19V5SC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest review*




7 comments:

  1. Are there other options to this product? Like a sensitive skin option or a fragrance free? I have sensitive skin myself really bad. I love that you add pictures with your review

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i am not to sure. it shouldn't irritate your skin though because its organic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this is a natural products...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as it can clear oily skin Im down

    ReplyDelete