Monday, March 28, 2016

coconut milk body scrub

I have to say that I LOVE the smell of coconut. So i already knew i was going to love the way this product smells. This is a little different than your everyday body wash exfoliating stuff. This item is dry and not wet like i was expecting. It is super easy to use just put warm water on the area you want to use which is easy to do if your are in the shower or even taking a relaxing bath. After you put the warm water on you just use a little bit of the dry coconut milk and with small circles you apply it to your skin. Now a little does go along way so it will last you for awhile depending on usage. After i used the product and rinsed off the body scrub my skin felt soft and silky. I have really dry skin so the exfoliating products really help keep my skin from looking like a skin peeling mess. I love this product and it is really great all around. Whats cool about the coconut milk is it helps with eczema and other skin conditions as well as helping with the uv rays from the sun or tanning beds.
 Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Scrub-Majestic-Pure-Natural/dp/B01BHQ69S2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*




7 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I think your blogs are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coconut too.I've been wanting to try this.ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coconut smells wonderful. I would think being it's coconut milk it wouldn't be a dry texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I would love to try this on my skin... I love coconut anything..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love body scrub, Its perfect for getting dead skin off and making your body feel so sooth. Plus the coconut smell must make amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how it would work on feet?!? My grandma and mom would like this too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it's a very good scrub. I love coconut

    ReplyDelete