Saturday, April 16, 2016

Royal blue Memory foam bath rug

You know that feeling you get when you put your toes in the sand when it's been way over do? This is exactly how I felt when I stepped out of the shower and felt the memory foam bath rug. This is amazing and I honestly felt like I was walking on clouds. I am use to using the regular everyday bath rug you can buy at any big retailer store and having this memory foam has made my shower experience even better. I also love how I have better knee support by the bath tub when I put my children in the tub. The only thing I would say is if you have splashers like me try not to get the rug super wet because when you step down on it really wet it brings all the water to the top. Overall this is amazing and I could not go back to regular bath mats. 

*disclaimer: I received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*




1 comment: