Monday, April 18, 2016

Grape fruit body scrub

I love body scrubs they make me happy, and they make me silky smooth. I really enjoyed using the grapefruit face and body scrub because it smelt amazing and it is good for acne prone skin. I was happy that the scrub did not irritate my skin on my face so i can use it for my acne and i did not have bright red skin after i rinsed it off. I also love using the body scrubs on my tattoos because it takes the dead dry skin off and leaves a nice skin protecting barrier from harmful sun rays that can damage my tattoo. I have nothing but positive experiences with the grape fruit face and body scrubs and i highly recommend it.
http://www.amazon.com/Grapefruit-Scrub-Face-Body-Exfoliator/dp/B01DGWYQCG?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest review*




1 comment: