Saturday, April 2, 2016

Chef Remi's cooking thermometer

I was always looking into buying a a cooking thermometer because I never knew if my food was cooked to the temperature it needed to be especially when I made my family fried chicken. This thermometer from chef Remi is absolutely perfect because it does what you need it do wit has ease. This is definitely user friendly with both Fahrenheit and Celsius settings. I love that the hottest temperature it can reach is beyond anything you will ever need to use for cooking. I love having this thermometer because it gives my mind a peace I so desperately needed when cooking because I don't want to get my family sick. It's easy to clean to just tag a damp sponge and clean the part where you would insert into the meat or product you were cooking. This is definitely a necessity in the kitchen and I highly recommend this product. Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ya/ref=yo_ii_bia_view?ie=UTF8&ac=bia&reorder_params=B00RV3QAKS%2C103-2411372-1964252

*disclaimer: I received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*






2 comments: