Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Essential Oil Bracelet

This essential oil bracelet was simple to put the essential oils into. It comes with four different inserts which are stress relief, allergy relief, sleep better, and focus. I used the stress relief first and i felt like i was not as cranky and i was less snappy with my children while i wore the bracelet with the stress relief. I felt less stressed while using the diffuser. I also started using the focus because i needed something to help keep me focused. Before using the focus i was not able to figure out what i needed to do and was always feeling like i was forgetting something and usually i was. So having the focus essential oil insert has helped me remain on task and accomplish things i usually wouldnt be able to do. In my opinion these worked really well and i will be using this bracelet every day.
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Diffuser-allergies-Therapeutic-Aromatherapy/dp/B019OEVWZY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00
*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*

2 comments:

  1. I got the essential oil kit for review I will be buying more I love it

    ReplyDelete