Saturday, April 2, 2016

Bee friendly face cream

This face cream is pretty neat. It's almost all organic and doesn't smell bad. The bee friendly cream is great because you only need a little because it goes a long way. The only thing I didn't really care for a after I put the cream on I felt like my face was greasy, but after awhile my face was softer than what it is without the cream. After using it for a couple of days I noticed my crows feet weren't as bad and what I mean by crows feet is the little lines by your eyes. Over all this is a great product to have and use on a daily basis. Best Face and Eye Moisturizer 100% All Natural & 85% Organic Face & Eye Cream By BeeFriendly, Deep Moisturizing All In One Face, Eye, Neck and Decollete Anti Aging Cream Reduces Wrinkles & Lines https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DTTYF6E/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_hOfaxb79EGJ8S

*disclaimer: I received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*





1 comment: