Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Magnetic photo frames

I love my pictures. I cherish them because sometimes it is all I have left of someone I love. These photo frames are perfect for me to show off my favorite photos or just to have them where I can see them everyday. I love the colors of the magnets too and because you get five per pack it helps put more photos up. I had a 5x7 put up of my grandfather and me and it fit perfectly with the 4x6 frame. I think these are a must have for anyone who loves to have their photos out or to hang out art they simply adore. I can not get enough of these color magnetic photo frames and I'm sure you are going to love them just as much.
Set of 5 Colorful Magnetic Picture Frames by De Dazzle. Standard 4 X 6 Inches Photo Magnets for Refrigerator in Vibrant Colors. Perfect for Family Photos and Memories. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ANJ9E0E/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_boydxbS3N8ZSE

*disclaimer: I received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*




1 comment: