Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Natural lip balm

The lip balm is good and has a slight smell of peppermint. I like the fact that you get six in a package because i am horrible with keeping lip balms and tend to lose them before i finish one. I love the fact that this a natural product so im not putting more chemicals on my lips which is great. I like how it applies pretty evenly and how you dont need to smother your lips with the balm to make them feel soft and less chapped. It also stays on for a long time if your not eating and drinking it off of course which is nice so you are not constantly applying it to your lips. If you dont like the peppermint scent it does come without a scent if thats more your preference. Overall, i like this lip balm and how well it works but i have to say i like my other brand better but this is natural.
http://amzn.com/B019G7N11W




*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*

1 comment: