Friday, May 27, 2016

Disco Plug in Light

First off i have to say this thing is awesome! Its like putting expensive dance lights in your house but in all reality its just a plug in. I really love how well it lights up the room and how it just gives you the dancing light show. I use it in my husbands studio room in our house because it reminds me of like walking into a fancy dance club. I seriously had so much fun reviewing this and i just wanted to dance under my ceiling. I love how its a plug in so you dont have to change batteries or worry about not finding the correct size. The plug in also has an on and off switch so you can keep it plugged in as long as you like and just hit the switch when you're down with it. I have no complaints about this product at all.
http://amzn.com/B01EZQQAVW
*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest review*

1 comment: