Sunday, May 29, 2016

Kenzie Beauty Mermaid Brushes

The kenzie beauty 10 piece oval makeup brushes set is extremely nice. I am no professional so its going to take me a little while to learn how to use them. These brushes are extremely soft! They are so soft i just want to rub my face on them all day. They blend really easy once you apply a little pressure to the top part. They are a little flexible so you want to apply the pressure on the top not the middle. The brushes are professional makeup quality because the bristles didnt fall out even after i washed them after my makeup fail trying to use them. Overall i really love these and have no complaints on the brushes. The only thing i could suggest is the packaging because the brushes didnt stay put in shipping but it had no effect to the brushes.
http://amzn.com/B01EQ5C0Z2
*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*

3 comments:

  1. These are really cool. Would love to have this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of these style of brushes, look neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of these style of brushes, look neat.

    ReplyDelete