Sunday, May 1, 2016

Elite Art Gel Pens

I have always loved gel pens. I would write letters to all my friends using multiple color gels pens and til this day i still do. I have always hated for my gel pens to write like splotchy these gel pens by elite art are amazing because they dont do that. They seriously glide right onto the paper with no breaks in the ink. I really enjoyed all the different varieties of the colors they put in the pack so i could choose the right color or colors. I have always been a colorful person so what i mean by that is i have to have color in my life and these make it easier to give color to my calenders, my letters, and thank you notes. I really enjoy these i mean the packaging wasn't the best but i never keep my pens in the packaging so does that really matter? This also comes with a sketch book so if you like to draw or doodle thats a cool little extra they give you. I used mine for inspirational quotes or love quotes to get me through my day. Seriously check these out: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AAZHN4U/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount in exchange for a honest review*



1 comment:

  1. I used these kinds of pens all the time a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete