Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bamboo charcoal homemade bar soap

The activated bamboo charcoal black handmade soap is just absolutely amazing! I have never tried anything that had the charcoal in it and was actually skeptical how it would work and smell. I really love this soap because for one it has helped my skin with the acne and lets face it acne is not fun and i have dealt with it since middle school. I love how it doesnt have that a charcoal smell to it and the smell is so light i dont even notice it have the time. It also lathers up really nice and i haven't even made a dent into the bar so this is going to last a long time if your'e just using it for your face. When you do lather up with the soap it is a gray tent, but it does not leave any type of coloring on your face. It also comes with a sponge which is nice because with using the sponge i felt it made my skin feel even softer and i am happy with it. The bars come individually wrapped so you dont have to worry about the other bars til you're ready to use them. I really love this product and i couldnt be happier with it.
http://amzn.com/B01E7JMN7C

*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*


2 comments:

  1. I might give this type of soap a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love charcoal soap as a face soap. It works well and doesn't seem to dry my skin out.

    ReplyDelete