Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Jewerly in candles

Jewelry in candles (jic) are my favorite soy candle. They have the best smelling candles I have ever smelt and they give you the choice of jewelry that you want that includes necklaces and ring sizes for both men and woman. I have tried a lot of different scents and my favorite would have to be the midsummer romance which is more of a soft smell but my top 3 are lavender vanilla, cucumber mint, and midsummer romance, but they have so many to choose from so if that isn't your to go to scent they will have one for you. The tarts last forever. I burn them for at least a whole week and the scent is still there. The website claims its 60 hours but I think its longer. Whats cool too is that you can put the tart you are using back into the container and change scents hassle free and without losing and product. My girl Amanda is a sales rep and she always hosts the best parties with lots of goodies so if you are interested leave me a comment and I'll send you in the right direction. There is no doubt when it comes to jic candles and I will always choose them over anything else.  You can order yours here
http://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/mandasjic

9 comments:

  1. Followed on google+ & recommended your blog! Could you hit the "join my site" button? Please & thank you! freebiewonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one candle that had a ring in it and I really liked it. I have a warmer and love those candle melts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These rings are so pretty... The green one is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These rings are so pretty... The green one is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love candle warmers.they offer samples?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great company ! Got a candle from them on christmas. My hubby surprise me. The scents are amazing, jewerly is Gorgeous. totally work the money!

    ReplyDelete