Thursday, January 14, 2016

Lush bath bombs

I was so excited to try Lush bath bombs. I have been on a bath bomb phase and I happened to come across their website. I feel in love with the fact they are vegan friendly and they help the earth with not using any packaging. They do send you a box but its all recyclable and the paper is biodegradable. How cool is that? Their products are also amazing. Each product is hand made which is great. The bath bomb smelt amazing and they have different colors to choose from. The dragon egg had a orange color with shiny tiny sparkles and it made my skin super soft. They also have products for your skin and cosmetics. I will continue to support lush and their mission.
Www.lush.com

17 comments:

  1. I love bathbombs!! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to give this a try. After a terrible experience recently with a major retailer, I have decide to begin trying to buy more American made, earth friendly and small retailer items. This seems to hit all three. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush! I have never tried there bath bombs , I will have to try them, thank you for leaving this great review and letting me know about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of them. The sound amazing. I wonder if they would work well in a foot tub?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've bath bomb do they do samples

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love lush. When you walk into there store the smell is incredible. Rock star soap is one of my favorites. The bath bombs are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting to try bath bombs for a really long time now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to try bath bombs for a really long time now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very good review. Will let my daughter know about the bath bombs, she's also in that phase!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sad... They don't have a lush store around me... I wanted to go to there store to check stuff out... Guess I will just have to buy online... Awesome review by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sad... They don't have a lush store around me... I wanted to go to there store to check stuff out... Guess I will just have to buy online... Awesome review by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of lush but will check them out thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool that you found something you can support.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Need to buy one. Sex bomb! Thanks GREAT! lol Love it

    ReplyDelete