Saturday, December 12, 2015

Jackpot Candles

I love candles and tarts. Nothing is better than a nice smelling candle to warm up the house. Jackpot candle in jackfrost is just that. Jackfrost is a peppermint smell just in time for Christmas. It is a soy candle which means longer burning time and no harsh chemicals in the process. What's awesome about this jewelry candle compared to the others is that Jackpot gives a paper with each ring so you can look up the value of it. I received a beautiful purple ring that was the shape in a flower. I absolutely love it and the ring cost more than the candle. I definitely would recommend this candle and can't wait to buy more. Orders your here http://www.jackpotcandles.com

8 comments:

  1. Great Review! These candles were a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Brittany for doing the great blog:-) I LOVE your blogs, it helps me to decide to buy productsor not with your product my reviews I can make sure about the products before I buy anything thank you again very much! My email is Jessicalynnpri88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these candles... I got one to review awhile ago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these candles... I got one to review awhile ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love candles ty for your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love candles ty for your blogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love reading about other candle companies. Haven't tried this one yet. Thanks! I might give it a try

    ReplyDelete