Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Thena Fash Cleansing Tool

This sonic facial brush is amazing!!! if you thought you were getting a good clean with a spin brush you have to try this out. I love how it doesnt take any batteries and you can charge it, because i can never seem to keep batteries in my house and it gets expensive. The brush has a cover for the charging port so you dont have to worry about ruining it by water getting on it. I love how this have more than one speed to and you can choose the speeds just by pushing the up or down button. When i use this facial brush i love how it makes my skin feel clean and the vibrations make my skin look more like it has some color than pale. I love this and i cant wait to use it everytime i wash my face.
https://amzn.com/B0184LS2RO
*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*

7 comments:

  1. How much are they and we're would I get them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can click on the link in the post and it will take you straight to the item.

      Delete
    2. You can click on the link in the post and it will take you straight to the item.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great face product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great face product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like something i would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like something i would like to try.

    ReplyDelete