Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lego Molds

These lego molds are super cute. As soon as i received them in the mail my three year old couldnt stop talking about them. I love how these can be used with practically anything you desire. I have used them for jello, and will be using them for candy, chocolate, ice cubes, and whatever else i can think to fill these things up. I love how durable they are and the variety of shapes you get with this set. They are extremely easy to wash as well which was surprising because of the little lego holes at the bottom. These are perfect for children who love legos and it makes it a fun project to do with your children. I love them and cant wait to do more projects with them.
https://amzn.com/B011220KW2
*disclaimer: i received this product at a discount price in exchange for a honest review*




4 comments:

  1. These would be a fun project for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be a fun project for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look super fun, and a great way to have fun with food! Not only for kids :)

    ReplyDelete