Friday, October 16, 2015

Epionce Face Wash Kit

OMG!!! Is what comes to mind when i tried Epionce face wash. It doesnt have any fragrance but it smelt like oranges which is better than that chemical smell... yuck. I usually run to proactive when washing my face but it dries my face out super bad so i strayed away from proactive. Epionce was nice because it didnt dry my face out right away and it felt super soft. Put it this way i couldnt stop touching my face because it was that good! The sample kit also came with a correct and boost cream and that was also amazing. After applying the product my skin tone was even and i didnt look so tired like i always do with 2 kids. The renew cream also left my skin feeling nice and refreshed super bonus! I would totally recommend this product to everyone who loves to have nice soft skin. This product is totally awesome sauce qualified.

2 comments: